We are excited to announce our February/March series as we dive into the book of Amos over the next 6 weeks. Amos spoke to Israel during a successful time, but his message was a warning of what was going wrong during such “great” times. The series will challenge us to understand our world today and our calling as God’s people. The series unfolds as follows:
- Best of Times, Worst of Times (Chapters 1 & 2). Amos has a message for all the countries, but the big ending hits home.
- All in the Family (Chapter 3). A special relationship came with responsibility. Faith had been broken.
- Holy Cow (Chapter 4). A good economy and thriving religion should be good, right?
- And Justice for All (Chapter 5). Amos explains the relationship between worship & justice.
- Getting Comfortable (Chapter 6). What gets missed when things are good?
- Some Call it Treason (Chapters 7-9). Ignoring God, and silence from Him. Hope does remain.
We hope you will join us for this study as we dig deeper into God’s Word and hear what He is saying to us in our day to day lives.